8.18.2011

Home Sweet Home

Don't get used to the blogging daily...That's definitely not going to happen, but I wanted to share some pictures of our house here in Kentucky.  So enjoy!

Formal Living Room (plus Leila's carseat)

Formal Dining Room

Kitchen

Eat-in Area

Family Room

Guest Room #1/Scrapbooking Room

Guest Room #2

Guest Bathroom

Leila's Nursery


Leila's Crib - I love the owl bedding!


Wall Decorations - Check out the Jelly collection!

Dresser - My mom bought beautiful handpainted knobs that are on the dresser and changing table; they are different woodland creatures, and they are fabulous!

Changing Table - The banner above spells out "Leila" and was made by Alisa and Andrea ; thanks so much!!

Glider and Comforter 

Master Bedroom

Lil'Bit was asleep in our bedroom, so I snapped a picture of her as well


1 comment:

  1. The house and everything looks awesome, Rachel! It came together beautifully. I'm so glad you are posting these and I'm looking forward to updates about you guys via blog!! It's fun to see the banner in Leila's room too :)

    We miss you guys already. Thanks for keeping us posted!!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete